Money isn’t the most important thing in the world, however, it is connected to almost everything that is…
Our emotional and physical well being, our ability to take care of our families, our business or careers and our dreams. We live in a world where the beliefs we have about money can lead us to make decisions that lead to success or failure, sadness or joy, worry or peace.
What are some of YOUR money obstacles?
- Do you have constant worry that there isn’t going to be enough or that what you have isn’t being managed properly?
- Is managing your money a day to day struggle?
- Are you physically exhausted at the end of the day because you are working so hard and don’t have a lot to show for it?
- Is the relationship with your partner or spouse strained by constant “discussions” about finances?
- Is your relationship with money filled with shame and feelings of dis-empowerment?
- Are you afraid of being financially dependent on someone else? Or…
- Do you, deep down, just want someone to rescue you?
What if you could Break Through Your Money Obstacles?
What if… you could identify the hidden subconscious beliefs (both gifts & challenges) about money that governs your business, controls your household and your personal growth?
What if… you could reduce the stress caused by your struggle with money?
What if... you could learn how to make powerful decisions from your gifts and be able to shift the challenges at a core level?
What if … you could reveal your strengths and learn the most profitable actions you can take to increase your income, recover time for yourself and your family, and secure your financial freedom?
What if …you could learn a simple technique that you can use for yourself everyday to continue shifting your limiting beliefs?
We’ve combined our experience and expertise and created a solution just for YOU!
Bottom Line: There is an emotional component to money that impacts the balance we feel in our work, relationships and personal lives.
Uncover the Why’s and reveal your strengths as you learn simple techniques you can use in your everyday life to continue shifting your limiting beliefs away from the struggle and move toward freedom.
You can secure your financial freedom.
Nicole and Gwen
are here to show you how!
Register for this breakthrough event before MONDAY OCTOBER 6TH. We only have 10 spots left!!!
When & Where:
The weekly group will be held on Monday evenings from 6:00 – 8:00pm at South Sound Counseling Services, 31919 1st Ave S, Suite # 203, Federal Way, WA 98003.
The dates the sessions will be held are:
- October 13,
- October 20th,
- October 27th and
- Nov 3rd.
Your Personal Investment
Your personal investment is ONLY $ 297, (a $2,200 Value).
No matter what the cost, $2,200 or $ 297 – the question is are you ready to stop struggling with money and the impact it has on your work, family/relationships, and personal life?
The solution is PRICELESS!
BE AWARE…..if you are hearing that little voice in your head saying, “I’d love to, but I can’t afford it” or “I’d love to, but I don’t have the time” that just might be some of those limiting beliefs we are talking about that have been holding you back from living Your Strongest Life and Achieving Work Life Balance.
Here are some of the benefits of joining this group and taking this powerful course.
- Four (4) weekly live group sessions. You’ll get personalized service from the two of us with a combined 20 + years of experience and expertise.
- Hands on experiential exercises designed to identify your key money blocks, led by Nicole.
- Start clearing your hidden money obstacles at a core level on the spot with Emotional Freedom Technique (aka Tapping), led by Gwen.
- Peer support during live sessions with 10 women entrepreneurs/ professionals.
- Borrowing benefits (simply tapping along with someone else on their issues, can help you reduce the emotional intensity of your own issues) during the sessions.
- Measurable action steps you can take immediately to demonstrate your money breakthroughs.
- Money Archetypes assessment
- “Quick Start Tapping Guide”
- Unlimited email access with Nicole and Gwen for questions and support during the course of the group.